Get the inside line from industry experts on an array of challenges facing South Africa’s commercial transport sector. Don’t miss the TruckX and FleetX Conferences to be held at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit on July 11 and 12.
Day One: TruckX Conference, Wednesday, July 11
From issues surrounding truck safety to getting the most from your commercial vehicle tyres; from combatting fuel fraud to latest developments in heavy vehicle connectivity; from everyday problems involved in running large commercial fleets to the value of driver training – TruckX’s line-up of industry experts will offer you insights and advice aimed at steering you down the right roads.
Speakers and topics include:
- Eugene Herbert, CEO of MasterDrive:Truck Safety and the Role of Driver Training;
- Gavin Young, CEO of Bridgestone SA:Getting the Most from Commercial Vehicle Tyres;
- Bongani Motloung, Sales Manager of Shell Fleet Solutions:Saving Money at the Pumps;
- Craig Parker, Mobility Manager, Frost & Sullivan:Latest Connectivity Trends in the Commercial Vehicle Space;
- Noel Goodman, Fleet Manager, Laser Transport:Challenges Associated With Operating Big Commercial Fleets.
Day Two: FleetX Conference, Thursday, July 12
What does the future hold for South Africa’s vehicle dealerships? What trends are emerging locally regarding vehicle ownership? What significant challenges face the fleet industry? How safe are the country’s entry-level cars? Don’t miss the views of a range of automotive experts. Speakers and topics include:
- Arnold du Plessis, CEO of the BB Group:The Future of Vehicle Dealerships;
- Collins Khumalo, CEO of the Automobile Association: Vehicle Safety – the Role of Euro NCAP and the Safer Choice Africa Award;
- Bongani Motloung, Sales Manager of Shell Fleet Solutions:Fuel for (Fleeting) Thought – Bringing F1 Performance to the Forecourt;
- South African Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (SAVRALA): Trends in Vehicle Ownership in the Passenger Car and Light Commercial Markets;
- Robin van Rensburg, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles SA: Challenges Facing the Fleet Industry
Don’t miss out! To reserve your place at the conferences visit www.TruckX.co.za now